Hello Spain :) CSJ end april 2015???

Todo lo referente al geocaching

Hello Spain :) CSJ end april 2015???

Notapor PhilipT Denmark » Sab Dic 13, 2014 12:17 am

Hello :)
first of all i dont know if its okay to post a topic in english?
second I dont know if i put it in the right place...

A bit aboute my self. 24 years easy gowing and caching hard. just found my #11.000 in april 2015 i am planing to take one the hole csj serie dead on by foot.

my plan is to fly to Barcelona and from there take the train to GC2X83C! is it posible? and how long will the trip take by train?
second dos any know how many albergues there is on the road? normal hotels is not that cheep :)

my plan is to start hiking 20 april and hope to be back in barcelona 3 weeks after so that i can make it to mega event in mainz on my way home.

do you want to join me? 16 stages with avg of 25 km each day? then send me an email to geodrengen@gmail.com

last but not least is it ligal to just sleep in a forest or do i have to find a place each night?
thanks for taking time to read all this and Merry xmas :)

//PhlipT from Denmark
PhilipT Denmark

Re: Hello Spain :) CSJ end april 2015???

Notapor sendosan » Sab Dic 13, 2014 9:48 am

Hello and welcome to Geocachingspain.
I'm sorry not to be able to help you in your trip but I'm sure your will enyoi it.
Cataluña is a beautiful country with a lot of places to visit and all the people are very friendly.
You can put in contact with the creator of the caché and ask him the details.

Sorry, my english isn't good. If you go near Teruel I can help you.

Good luck¡¡¡
sendosan

Notapor stitch81 » Dom Dic 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Good afternoon!.

Of course you can speak in english!.

You can get a train from BCN to Llança, and there, you´ll have to take a taxi to El Port de La Selva (around 30 euro, and 3 hours, more or less), or take a bus, from the North Station at BCN, that takes you to El Port de la Selva (around 50 euro, and 4 hours).

Good luck, and welcome!
stitch81

Notapor cruccone » Mar Dic 16, 2014 9:33 pm

At the page http://www.jacobeo.net/index.php?m=albergues&pad=85&ruta=5 you can find the albergues after Montserrat, apparently before there are very few. I don't know about the situation in Catalunya, but generally in Spain you cannot place a tent in the wild, while it should be ok to sleep under the stars (but maybe in April it may be cold?) Try contacting the CO, they should point you to some resources. Buen camino!
Imagen
cruccone

Volver a CHARLA GENERAL